Monday 11 July 2011

Meal Planning Mondays - 11th July 2011


So here we are again, another Monday and another Meal Plan. Last week went pretty much to plan with the exception of the Chicken Risotto which got switched with a Chicken Casserole at the last minute. I'm pleased to report that the Sainsbury's Beef Burgers went down very well and I'll definitely be making them again. I didn't manage to get any photos of them unfortunately, but you can find the recipe here.

Last week I was also very happy to appear as the Friday food blogger in the Voucher Codes online lifestyle magazine, Most Wanted. Have a look at my fantastic Chocolate Marmalade Brownie recipe here.

On to this week and I have a couple of new things planned together with some tried-and-tested favourites. As always I'll try to report back at a later date.

Monday - Chicken & Vegetable Stir Fry


Wednesday - Fish Cakes with Rice and Veg

Thursday - Harissa Lamb Tacos

Friday - Pork Steaks & Veg

Saturday - Gnocchi & Pesto

Sunday - Nigella's Barbeque Mince with Tortilla Chips

If you'd like to share your menu for the week feel free to leave a comment or put a link to your post on Mrs M's blog, At Home with Mrs M.

No comments:

Post a Comment