Monday 26 September 2011

Meal Planning Monday - 26th September 2011


No meal planning post for me last week as I wasn't feeling particularly inspired, although I did discover this fantastic recipe for Peanut Butter Squares. This week, however, I'm a bit more on the ball and have a few really nice things lined up. At the moment I don't have anything new on the agenda but, having said that, I might switch the Cottage Pie for something different depending on what I fancy on the day.

So here's the line-up as it stands at the moment...

Monday - Curried Sweet Potato Soup with a granary loaf from the breadmaker

Tuesday - Jacket Potatoes & Salad





Sunday - Cottage Pie

As always, if you'd like to share your plans for the week either leave a comment or log your post on Mrs M's blog, At Home with Mrs M.

1 comment:

  1. Definitely going to try the Summer-in-Winter chicken recipe and the risotto - both sound delicious!

    ReplyDelete