Monday 11 June 2012

Meal Planning Monday - 11th June 2012

I can't believe we're nearly half way through the year already. I've done so little blogging lately what with one thing or another but I'm determined to try harder over the next few weeks. 


I thought I'd easy myself back into it by starting with a meal planning post. There's nothing hugely exciting on the list this week, partly because I bought too many potatoes last week and now need to find ways of using them up! I will be trying something new though in the form of Nigella's Moonblush tomatoes which should go nicely with some salad.

So here we go...

Monday - Veggie Burgers and Wedges

Tuesday - Pasta with my Go-to Tomato Pasta Sauce

Wednesday - Salad with Moonblush tomatoes and Goats Cheese

Thursday - Steak and Wedges

Friday - Leek & Potato Soup with some nice bread

Saturday - Some sort of Risotto

Sunday - Sloppy Joes with Barbeque Mince

If anyone wants to submit their own meal plan or find some more inspiration then have a look at Mrs M's blog, At Home with Mrs M, and add your own link.

2 comments:

  1. I've never made Sloppy Joes but I've seen them pop up on a few meal planning entries recently and am quite tempted to give them a go. Enjoy your week!

    Sx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE sloppy Joes and I may tweak my meal plan now for accommodate them!

    ReplyDelete